- Liz Stinson
- I’m not sure where this rant came from and I may disavow it tomorrow…
- Notes from Shakti Gawain, “Developing Intuition, Practical Guidance for Daily Life”
- Book notes: Good to Great by Jim Collins
- How does The Pill work?
- Going dark, Going private, An example of going private
- More details on registration with the SEC
- Why does a company care about its stock price?
- Peter Lynch, Learn to Earn, Introduction
- My reading list for learning about investing
- Getting my head around investing
- Liz Stinson
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Paraphrased from: Why Do Companies Care About Their Stock Prices? This is something I always wondered – in the sense that, once a company raises some money for itself through issuing some stock (security), then the company doesn’t directly benefit from … Continue reading
Limited Liability A company is a legal entity and hence punishable by law… hence, one motivation for incorporating a company is so that the corporation can bear the brunt of mistakes made in its name. Absent that, if a company … Continue reading
Articles Great Company Or Growing Industry? Private Equity Opens Up For The Little Investor Private Equity A Trendsetter For Stocks [SEC] Going Private If I reject the tender offer for acquisition of the stock that I own in a company … Continue reading